Smart Medicine Cabinet
Smart Medicine Cabinet, with 2-door and 6-door version, is designed for manage and control of narcotics and anesthesia drugs at a clinical scenario. It is applied to be the bedside pharmacy for controlled drugs in ER, ICU, OT and other departments in hospitals to achieve higher level of pharmacy automation. Together with Smart RFID Trolley, it helps to achieve close-ended transportation, storage, management and tracking of both regular and controlled drugs from central pharmacy to various clinical departments in hospitals, and in the meantime to avoid missing drugs.
The 6-door cabinet is designed according to the actual type and number of controlled medicines used in hospitals. Every sub-cabinet is equipped with RFID antenna to allow instant stock-take once the drugs are loaded/unloaded and the door is closed.
Used/Empty Bottle Control
In case the used/empty bottles are requested to be gathered and destroyed collectively by central pharmacy, an lockable RFID empty bottle recycling bin can be chosen to be placed alongside the cabinet in every department.
In the 6-door cabinet, every sub-cabinet is equipped with independently controlled illumination and lock. According to the prescription, the cabinet containing medicines required in the prescription will be lit up to guide the pharmacist to take the required medicine.
Main Control Unit
The main control unit is designed to be installed in central pharmacy for instant view and control of cabinets installed in various departments.
Based on Wi-Fi & 4G network module, it collects clinical medication information and automatically generates and prints reports, and communicates with ERP/HIS system.
Powered by industry leading BoundField Technology the smart trolley ensures 100% accuracy & 200 tags/second fast reading; and in the meantime, with build-in access control technologies:
· RFID Card (badge)
· Finger Vein Recognition (allowing biometric identification while wearing latex/vinyl gloves)
· Face Recognition (optional)
· Every compartment is equipped with antenna to realize instant stock-take and to avoid missing drugs
· Optional used/empty bottle smart RFID Collecting Bin to have close-ended traceability of controlled drugs
· Cabinets are equipped with mechanical locks to guarantee safety of drugs in case of power failure
· Open API for collecting to various HIS/ERP system
· Finger vein login enables identification & login even with gloves on
· Eliminate stock-outs and expired items
· Eliminate costly inventory waste (right-size inventory) and expired medicines
· Eliminate hospital supply disputes over quantities consumed
· Saves time for medics on patient care
· No missing tag problems: all tagged items in the trolley will be read without missing
· No stray/unwanted reads: only tags in the trolley will be read; tags passing by the trolley will Not be read
· No tag-collision problems: no tag collision caused missing-tags for 300+ tags in cabinet
· Fast reading: 200pcs/second reading speed to count the items in the trolley within 5 seconds
· Multi-antenna design: multi antennas ensure all tags will be read
· Open API for connection to ERP or HIS system, etc.
· Finger vein recognition for convenient access clearance when wearing gloves
· Bedside pharmacy: medicines are securely locked in the cabinet in clinical departments for instant medication